Ver'mith Aragabis (ヴァーミス アルガビス Vāmisu Arugabisu) is the first boss of the game Triggerheart Exelica.
Known as the Ground Conqueror, it resembles a land-based battleship, it hovers slightly over the ground as it moves. This Ver'mith Core consists of the central and side units, and the frontal float unit. This is essentially a combination of crude military weaponry, it attacks with a massive quantity of firepower.
Forms and Attacks Edit
- 1st Form: No Item Points required
The attacks used on its first mode consists of spread patterns of bullets and red orbs, repeating the attack until it's destroyed or the timer reaches zero.
- 2nd Form: 500 Item Points (Arcade / Story / PlayStation 2) / 5,000 IP (Arrange Mode)
Along with the Maikas, Aragabis fires a bullet curtain pattern.
The complexity of the bullets fired by the Maikas depends on the difficulty level of the game.
- 3rd Form: 1,000 IP (Arcade / Story / PS2) / 10,000 IP (Arrange Mode)
- 4th Form: 2,000 IP (Arcade / Story / PS2) / 20,000 IP (Arrange Mode)
- 5th Form: 2,500 IP (Arcade / Story / PS2) / 25,000 IP (Arrange Mode)
Triggerheart Exelica RE:Anchor Edit
Aragabis makes an appearance in RE:Anchor 1.75 as a personificated female entity with a more alien, less human look unlike the Triggerhearts or Bullethearts. Also, she's depicted with her left leg severed, despite being censored, we can see she's bleeding in purple. This could possibly imply that Ver'miths can bleed similary to the mecha in Mazinkaiser or maybe her blood loss is because of her more human nature.
She's also the second and last Ver'mith Core to be personified along with Ennda in the first RE:Anchor.