The Combat Gear of a Triggerheart Unit consist of 5 essential parts
- The Spec Suit, a skin-tight outfit that looks like a swimsuit or a leotard, equipped with bulletproof parts on the arms. It's used as their normal clothes when they're not in battle.
- Armor parts and Thrusters, giving flight and aerial combat capabilities to the Triggerheart units.
- Semi-Autonomous Gunner Ship (A'rstear, C'rnBurn, G'll_Tous).
- Field Generators, parts that spontaneously distribute acquired power throughout the unit, with multiple functions, including defense and thrust. This generators are used to deploy the Space Interference Field.
- Anchor Unit (D'rfend, C'rnBurn Vis, G'll_Quard).
Although she is a Ver'mith created copy, Faintear Imitate is equipped with the Ver'mith's own version of the Combat Gear:
- Spec Suit (see above).
- Control Core, a device used by the Ver'mith to control her.
- Gigaheel, a retractable feet used for landing and walking.
- Thruster part on her back.
- Fardott, her Remote Extension Attack Units, replacing the need for Anchor Units or Gunner Ships.
- Sensor Jamming capability, it is unknown if its generated by Imitate or her Fardotts.
Faintear Imitate's Anchor Edit
In the i-mode game Kumash!, Faintear can capture an Esbarel using an Anchor-like weapon, it is unknown if she had one, but hey, the i-mode game is probably "Non-Canonical" with the Triggerheart Exelica storyline, so anything counts.